Moogle Nest

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

6.58

"he says that behind my eyes i'm hiding
and he tells me, I pushed him away
that my heart's been hard to find.
here
there must be something here
there must be something here
she hopes someone will find her, here.
she hopes someone will here her.
and maybe one day she'll stop hiding from him.
and from herself. so she writes. and the poems just come..."

- by Raven Oak

Descobri esse site outro dia, enquanto procurava imagens para cá. E simplesmente me apaixonei por ele. Ainda não entendi bem o que rola ali, mas parece que é uma garota que escreve poemas, estórias, músicas e é bem depressiva. Mas não é depressiva do jeito que eu tanto detesto, tipo "sou depressiva, seja você também". Por isso gostei dela. Sem contar que os poemas são magníficos. Queria poder comprar o livro que ela está vendendo, mas não faço a menor idéia de como.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home